- Members can join at any point in the year. New community members & Acadia University Students should contact us for the most current fee information.
- Additional pool fees are charged for swims due to associated costs (e.g. life guard and pool rental).
WTC membership includes:
- Organized & coached pool swims
- Open water swimming when water temperature permits
- Bike / Run / “Brick” workouts
- Option to participate in additional Workshop offerings e.g. Strength Training and Conditioning (May be additional fees)
- Training groups for runs
- Password to access workouts on the website
- Social events and possible cross training opportunities.
WTC Fees: Please fill out a WTC application form and give it, with your payment, to Alison Fredericks, Registrar, in person or during a session. Cheques should be made out to the Wolfville Triathlon Club.
TNS Fees: Whether you want coaching, to simply improve your technique or race, you’ll need a TNS membership. You can register with TNS either online or mail them a cheque. Information on either method can be found at http://trins.ca/athletes/become-a-member/. Please tell them you are a member of the Wolfville Triathlon Club.
Pool Fees: There will be additional fees for swimming. These will be announced each season. An Acadia Athletics Complex membership is not required to swim. If you do have one, pool fees are extra.