Ok…the weather just wants to be contrary but we will plan with rose coloured glasses on. Tomorrow’s run will ideally unfold as:
7 am start from the Port Pub for lap number 1 of the 8 km loop with an opportunity for people to join in for lap number 2 at 7:45 (or a few minutes later if we are fighting 50km winds). Note that there are “bail” options each lap to shorten the 8km to 6 km if need be.
If for some reason the roads are not drivable or runable tomorrow we’ll post to the Facebook page to say so. Let’s hope the winds are not going to be what is forecasted.